Empowering homeless and impoverished women to overcome despair through basic living support, coaching, and guidance to lead self-sustainable, productive lives….
- To provide a clean, safe, sober-living home environment where women and their children feel welcomed and supported in their transition to becoming independent members of the community.
- To offer education, job training and skill-building opportunities for women to prepare themselves for self-sufficiency.
- We believe everyone who is given a chance, regardless of the past, can excel with support and community intervention.
- We believe in the power of mentoring to help people achieve their dreams. By motivating, supporting, and creating opportunities for others to excel, mentors are valuable role models that build confidence and self-esteem.
- We believe in the ability to empower people by educating them about systems of societal dysfunction, thereby transforming their beliefs.